Sunday, March 28, 2010

Patience

Guiding a child is not an easy job and being a mother is certainly not an easy post.
You would love to give the world to the child, too much of it you are afraid to spoil the child. You are afraid to give them the "puppy cradle death" syndrome..It's like a little kid gets a puppy for the first time, just hugs it so much, snaps it's neck. All that love is gonna snap that puppy.

Difficult to strike a balance...

I always wanted to be a mother, I have an ideal idea of my family life... I do not know if my ideal will come true...I m working towards it...Earning hard day by day to gain experience and earn money to be able to provide for my future children... I want to provide a good life like what I am having...I love my family..and they inspire me to create my own...Thank you Mummy& Daddy...

I was tutoring my cousin this evening, to guide her on her homework...its not a easy task, to capture her attention as her focus time span is short...it was a good experience for future reference...and teaching a child requires lots of patience..a trait that I am weak at....

I was thinking..am i really a mother material?do i have what it takes, the patience?
Something I want so much and something that I am afraid to have...funny how the mind and heart plays with me...

From now on...I m gonna train my patience for a start...

Most important is the love and understanding...and pure care from the heart will not go wrong...(Note: Not what you "think" is best for them - because that is what "Kills" the pure hearted them)

As for starting a family..not so soon...so much to learn..and the time has not come..it seems for now..one day when I do..I'll let you know if it feels the same as what I'm feeling now...

No comments:

Post a Comment